GET IN TOUCH
Nectar & Brie is excited to help make your next event something to talk about.
Who doesn't love buzz worthy snack art?
Located in Northwest, Ohio
Email or message us with your order and any questions you may have.
ordering tips and tricks:
choose your meat, choose your cheese,
and let us know if you have special requirements or if you want something special on your board.
Leave the rest to us!
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general and personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or out business partners may use to provide and improve our prospective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address, and email address. Your personal information is only used for specific reasons stated above.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com's data storage databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may contact you to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, or otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws and any agreement we have made with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.